Information Collection and Use
- When you register with byohbaraat Matrimonial, we ask for information such as your name, date of birth, gender, city, country, occupation, education, salary, personal and family information, personal photographs etc (which will further be termed as Public Information henceforth). We also collect your ask your contact details (email address and phone number) which will further be known as Private Information.
- We ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site on behalf of you to find the perfect life partner for you. We understand that different people have different needs for privacy and confidentiality. Thus, for this reason we empower our registrants with tools to customize the privacy levels of their profile, photographs and contacts.
- 3. The Public Information submitted by the users is used to match against the search committed by other users for the purpose of match. This Information is visible to all the users registered on byohbaraat Matrimonial.
- Your Private Information (Phone Number and Email Id) is only visible to members with whom you are connected and Either of them are paid member.
Byohbaraat matrimonial does not sell or share Information with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following terms:
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- All the messages exchanged between the members on Byohbaraat Matrimonal website are sent by Byohbaraat and do not disclose the sender's/recipient's email address to any member. The member's are however free to exchange their contact details including phone or email address in the messages they exchange with other members at their own will and risk.
Byohbaraat may set and access cookies on your computer, PC or mobile.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on our Website. Byohbaraat lets other companies/advertisers (including ad serving companies) that show advertisements on our pages and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. Advertisers or other companies do not have the authority to access byohbaraat cookies.
Byohbaraat.com may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Byohbaraat account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your Byohbaraat Account Information at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Byohbaraat service, such as service announcements, related matches, connection details, birthday wishes, administrative messages and the Newsletter, that are considered part of your Byohbaraat account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
We fully comply with all Indian Laws applicable, including without limitation, Rule 8 under Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000. We have ensured that reasonable security practices and procedures are in place as required under Rule 8 under Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000. We have always co-operated with all law enforcement inquires.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org